For an easy evaluation with extended range of analysis
It supports all above mentioned “common advantages”. The extra broad frequency response of the quasi-isotropic antenna and the characteristics of the two devices offer an outstanding overview over the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
– This set is based on the well established HF Analysers HFE35C and HFW35C.
– The frequency response includes radio, TV, TETRA, the usual mobile communication services, DECT, as well as several radar frequencies and new services, such as the upper WLAN band or WImax. And everything inbetween.
– This set also enables a quantitative differentiation between pulsed and unpulsed radiation corresponding to the building biology recommendations for the frequency range of 2.5 GHz to 6 GHz.
– Detailed information to be found in the specific product descriptions.
– The plastic case K5 for a safe transportation of the measurement devices plus antennas is included in the scope of supply.