widens the range of analysis up to 6 GHz
The “common advantages” are fulfilled by this instrument for the specified frequency range. As simple to operate as the HF35C. Its functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it is often also used by computer retailers, authorities and industry for dimensioning of WLAN-networks.
Functionality similar to the HF35C, however:
– Frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz.
– A special device suitable for the measurement of radiation caused by wireless applications / computer networks, including the new standards (Bluetooth, WLAN, WiFi), also covering the WiMAX-frequencies auctioned off in 2006.
– It comes with an especially aligned log.-per. antenna with excellent directivity (Patent pending: AZ 10 2006 051 180.8 ).
– It suppresses frequencies from mobile radios and DECT by means of a steepsided high pass filter integrated into the antenna to avoid falsified measurements of the frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz.
– The instrument is equipped with the switch of the professional line for quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation.
Bruksanvisning –> HFW35C